Healthy Smiles, Healthy Children Access to Care Grants
Healthy Smiles, Healthy Children Access to Care Grants offer matching grants to support community-based initiatives that provide dental homes to children who are underserved and/or have limited access to oral healthcare.
Special consideration will be given to programs that:
- Support the age-one dental visit
- Emphasize care to patients 0-5 years of age
- Provide care to special needs patients
- Address the needs of specific, underserved demographic groups
- Incorporate systemic health
Applicants must be a United States/U.S. Territory organization providing care to children in the U.S. or a U.S. territory.
Priority is given to projects with pediatric dentist leadership. Projects led by general practitioners may also apply.
Eligible applicants include, but are not limited to:
- 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) nonprofit organizations
- Local health jurisdictions
- County health departments
- Hospitals and clinics
- State government agencies
- Colleges/schools of dentistry
- Colleges/schools of medicine (pediatric and family medicine departments only)
- National, state, and local dental societies
Up to $20,000 per year.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.