AAPD Foundation Access to Care Grants
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) offers matching grants to support community-based initiatives that provide dental homes to children who are underserved and/or have limited access to oral healthcare.
Eligible uses of funds include, but are not limited to:
- Child oral healthcare
- Clinic supplies, instruments, and equipment
- Education and/or outreach to recruit dentist participation in program activities
- Special healthcare needs
All non-private dental and/or medical organizations located in the United States and its territories are eligible to apply.
Initiatives must be under the direct supervision of a dentist. Supervision by a pediatric dentist is preferred but not required.
Eligible applicants include, but are not limited to:
- 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) nonprofit organizations
- Local health jurisdictions
- County health departments
- Hospitals and clinics
- University-affiliated dental schools, their clinics and adjunct locations
- Community college-affiliated programs
Up to $20,000.
Links to the application instructions and the online application portal are available on the program website.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.