AAPD Foundation Access to Care Grants
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) offers matching grants to support community-based initiatives that provide dental homes to children who are underserved and/or have limited access to oral healthcare.
Funding may be used for:
- Child oral healthcare
- Clinic supplies, instruments, and equipment
- Education and/or outreach to recruit dentist participation in program activities
- Special healthcare needs
Applicants must be a United States/U.S. Territory organization providing care to children in the U.S. or a U.S. territory.
Priority is given to projects with pediatric dentist leadership. Projects led by general practitioners may also apply.
Eligible applicants include, but are not limited to:
- 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) nonprofit organizations
- Local health jurisdictions
- County health departments
- Hospitals and clinics
- State government agencies
- Colleges/schools of dentistry
- Colleges/schools of medicine (pediatric and family medicine departments only)
- National, state, and local dental societies
Up to $20,000.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.