Health Center Controlled Networks
The Health Center Controlled Networks (HCCN) funding opportunity will provide grants to support meaningful use of health information technology (HIT) strategies in health centers.
Funding will support technology-based quality improvement strategies designed to:
- Strengthen health care quality, efficiency, and patient safety
- Support delivery of care in a patient-centered medical home (PCMH) model
- Facilitate participation in value based payment programs
Eligible applicants must be either:
- A practice management network, hereafter referred to as a Health Center Controlled Network or HCCN, that is majority controlled and, as applicable, at least majority owned by Health Center Program award recipients
- A health center funded for at least the two
consecutive preceding years as a Health Center Program
award recipient applying on behalf of an HCCN. The HCCN
- Be majority controlled and, as applicable, at least majority owned by Health Center Program award recipients, and
- Have its own governing board, independent of the boards of its health center members
Award ceiling: $1,500,000 per year
Award floor: $500,000 per year
Number of awards: Up to 45
Project period: 5 years
Total funding available: $33,000,000
Links to the full announcement and online application are available through grants.gov.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.