Health Center Controlled Networks
The purpose of this funding opportunity is to support health centers to leverage health information technology to increase their participation in value-based care through:
- Enhancing patient and provider experiences
- Advancing interoperability
- Using data to enhance value
Eligible applicants must be either:
- A network that is at least majority controlled and, as applicable, at least majority owned by Health Center Program award recipients
- A current Health Center Program award recipient, funded for at least the 2 consecutive preceding years, applying on behalf of a network
Maximum award amounts are based on the number of participating health centers, as listed in the application instructions.
Estimated number of awards: 50
Project period: 3 years
Total funding available: $42,000,000
Links to the full announcement and online application are available through grants.gov.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.