Delaware State Loan Repayment Program
The Delaware State Loan Repayment Program offers loan repayment assistance for healthcare professionals who agree to practice in a medically underserved area of Delaware.
Applicants are must agree to practice for a minimum of 2 years, and are eligible for up to 4 years of funding.
The following healthcare professions are eligible to apply:
- Primary care physicians (MD and DO)
- Family medicine and osteopathic general practice
- Internal Medicine
- Certified nurse practitioners and physicians
- Psychiatry/mental health
- Women's health
- Certified nurse midwives
- Oral health professionals
- General and pediatric dentists (DDS and DMD)
- Registered clinical dental hygienists
- Behavioral health and mental health professionals
- Health service psychologist
- Psychiatric nurse specialists
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Licensed professional counselors
- Licensed marriage and family therapists
Physicians and dentists are eligible to receive up to $100,000 over a 2 year period. All other eligible professions may receive up to $60,000 over a 2 year period.
Continuing contracts are awarded for a 1 year term for up to 2 years maximum if funding and matching funds are available.
Applications are accepted throughout the year and reviewed twice per year. Links to the application and required forms are available on the program website.
Completed applications may be submitted by:
Delaware Health Care Commission
ATTN: SLRP Program Manager
Margaret O'Neill Building
410 Federal Street - Suite 7
Dover, DE 19901
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.