North Dakota Outstanding Rural Health and Public Health Awards
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program
determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
University of North Dakota Center for Rural Health
The North Dakota Outstanding Rural and Public Health Awards honor
exceptional examples of rural and public healthcare
workers and organizations committed to improving the
health of their communities and service areas.
One award will be given in each of the following
- Outstanding Rural Health Provider
- Outstanding Rural Health Professional
- Outstanding Rural Health Program
- Outstanding Rural Health Volunteer
- Outstanding Rural Educator/Mentor
- Emerging Rural Leader
- Legislator of the Year
- Outstanding Rural Health Career Award
- R-COOL-Health Scrubs Camp of the Year Award
- Public Health Worker of the Year Award
- Outstanding Service Award
- Public Health Team of the Year Award
Links to detailed descriptions of each award and lists of
past winners are available on the program
Awards will be presented at the Dakota Conference on
Rural and Public Health on June 8, 2022 at the Alerus
Center in Grand Forks, ND.
Nominations are accepted statewide in North Dakota.
People and organizations must provide services in North
Health workforce · Leadership · Public health · North Dakota
University of North Dakota Center for Rural Health,
For complete information about funding programs, including your
application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided
for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes
or monitor application status.