North Dakota Outstanding Rural Health and Public Health Awards
The North Dakota Outstanding Rural and Public Health Awards honor exceptional examples of rural and public healthcare workers and organizations committed to improving the health of their communities and service areas.
One award will be given in each of the following categories:
- Outstanding Rural Health Provider
- Outstanding Rural Health Professional
- Outstanding Rural Health Program
- Outstanding Rural Health Volunteer
- Outstanding Rural Educator/Mentor
- Emerging Rural Leader
- Legislator of the Year
- Outstanding Rural Health Career Award
- R-COOL-Health Scrubs Camp of the Year Award
- Public Health Worker of the Year Award
- Outstanding Service Award
- Public Health Team of the Year Award
Links to detailed descriptions of each award and lists of past winners are available on the program website.
Awards will be presented at the Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health on June 8, 2022 at the Alerus Center in Grand Forks, ND.
Nominations are accepted statewide in North Dakota. People and organizations must provide services in North Dakota.
Awards are honorary.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.