North Carolina Farmworker Health Program
Application: Jan 22, 2020
The North Carolina Farmworker Health Program provides funding to increase access to primary and preventive healthcare services for migrant and seasonal farmworkers and their families in North Carolina.
Preference will be given to applicants applying for enabling (outreach and case management), medical, behavioral health, and/or dental services based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrates a need for increased healthcare services for migrant and seasonal farmworkers in their community
- Demonstrates capacity to effectively address barriers to care for farmworkers and provide quality services
- Demonstrates capacity to assist farmworkers in accessing healthcare services
- Proposes an efficient strategy that utilizes local resources and collaborates with other partners to respond to health care gaps that farmworkers face in their community
Eligible applicants include:
- Health Departments
- Rural Health Centers
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Free and Charitable Clinics
- Nonprofit Community-Based Organizations
Guidance for each budget line item is provided in the budget template.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.