Missouri Foundation for Health Opportunity Fund
Missouri Foundation for Health (MFH) Opportunity Fund will support innovative ideas and approaches that provide solutions for problems affecting the health and well-being of Missouri's individuals and communities most in need.
Priority will be given to projects that:
- Work to improve the health and well-being of communities most in need
- Test different approaches to address community health issues
- Expand on promising and/or best practices to new regions and audiences
- Are collaborative in nature, sustainable, and significant enough to have a real impact
Eligible applicants include:
- Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations
- State and local governments
No award amount is given. Ideas of any size and scope may be submitted for consideration. Budgets should align with the scope of the project
It is highly recommended that prospective applicants have a preliminary conversation with MFH staff before submitting an idea. Submit a preliminary information form and a staff member will follow up within 2 weeks.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.