Missouri Foundation for Health Opportunity Fund
Missouri Foundation for Health (MFH) Opportunity Fund will support innovative ideas and approaches that will have a lasting impact on the health of individuals and communities in Missouri most in need. The program is especially focused on ideas that seek to improve, challenge, or disrupt the systems or circumstances that allow inequities to exist.
Proposals in 2021 should address one of the following focus areas:
- Increasing health equity for immigrants and refugees, especially in rural communities, as well as for older adults aged 60 and above
- Promoting environmental justice to achieve health equity
Eligible applicants include:
- Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations
- State and local government agencies, including educational institutions
- Branches of the federal government serving Missouri
Award amounts are not specified. Ideas of any size and scope may be submitted for consideration. Budgets should align with the scope of the project
Proposals that have additional funding sources are highly encouraged.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.