Massachusetts Catalyst Fund
In response to the growing needs associated with COVID-19, strong preference will be given to grassroots organizations responding to community needs caused by the virus.
The Catalyst Fund awards grants to help community-based organizations strengthen their capacity to expand access to healthcare in Massachusetts.
Grants are one-year, non-renewable funds for capacity building expenses. Examples of activities that could be supported include:
- Hiring a grant writer
- Technology enhancements including website development, purchasing equipment or software
- Medical equipment and training (Automated External Defibrillators are not eligible)
- Hosting community meetings to engage stakeholders and constituents
- Engaging in leadership, professional development, or technical training opportunities for staff or board members
- Strategic planning activities through the services of a consultant
- Production of marketing or outreach materials
Applications are accepted from:
- Community health centers
- Community-based organizations
- Social service organizations
Up to $5,000.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.