Alaska Community Foundation Strengthening Organizations Grant
ACF Strengthening Organizations Grant program provides operational support to nonprofit organizations in Alaska.
Grant awards will support:
- Leadership development - creation of board policies, an executive succession plan, and/or management or leadership training for staff
- Organizational development - creation of a staff performance review process, creation and implementation of financial management procedures, and other similar items
- Collaboration and community development - establish partnership agreements, create an action plan for coordinating/collaborating, or create a map/inventory of community assets
- Evaluation of effectiveness - collect information related to service recipient outcomes, develop programmatic success measures, or implement systems to keep information related to client needs, referral sources, and services provided
- Nonprofit consolidation - planning a merger of multiple nonprofit organizations into one
Applications will be accepted from entities in Alaska that are:
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations
- Local government agencies and programs
Award ceiling: $10,000
Typical award amount: $3,000 - $5,000
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.