Bush Fellowship Program
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program
determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
The Bush Fellowship Program offers flexible grants to
individuals that can be used to pursue education and
experiences to become more effective community leaders.
Funding may be used to make progress toward or complete
an academic degree, or complete a self-learning program
where the learning experience is developed by the Bush
Past fellows have worked in rural communities to:
- Strengthen community networks
- Eliminate food disparities
- Break down cultural barriers
- Build suicide prevention programs
- Promote child and family wellness in Native American
- Support youth involvement in Native American
- Advance cultural traditions in Native American
- Improve economic opportunity
Applicants must have distinguished records of
- Be at least 24 years old at the time of the
- Have lived for one continuous year immediately prior
to the application deadline in Minnesota, North Dakota,
South Dakota, or one of the 23 Native nations that
shares the same geographic area with these states
Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, or one of the 23 Native nations that shares the same geographic area.
Amount of funding
Up to 24 fellows will be awarded $100,000 to be used over
Culture and cultural competency · Health workforce education and training · Leadership · Minnesota · North Dakota · South Dakota
For complete information about funding programs, including your
application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided
for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes
or monitor application status.