Arkansas Charitable Clinics Program
The Arkansas Charitable Clinics Program provides funding to volunteer-based safety-net healthcare organizations in Arkansas for the purchase of supplies, equipment, or the provision of approved healthcare services.
Funding may be used for items such as:
- Prescription assistance – pharmaceutical program fees; purchase of stock medications
- Equipment and supplies for lab testing; costs of referral labs done at hospitals
- Diabetic testing equipment and supplies
- Health education materials and supplies
- X-Ray equipment and supplies
- Medicaid application assistance
- Dental equipment and supplies
- Diagnostic tests and procedures
- Behavioral health counseling
- Maintenance and operations
- Computer equipment and/or software and training
- Health Information Technology and training
- Optometry Services
- Other services such as translation and transportation
To be eligible to obtain assistance from this program, one of the following requirements must be met:
- The clinic must be a volunteer-based, safety-net healthcare organization located in Arkansas that provides a range of medical, dental, pharmacy, and/or behavioral health services to economically disadvantaged individuals who are predominately uninsured.
- The clinic must be a 501 (c)(3) tax exempt organization, or operate as a program component or affiliate of a 501 (c)(3) organization. Entities that otherwise meet the above definition, but charge a nominal administrative fee to patients, may still be considered charitable clinics provided essential services, as mentioned above, are delivered regardless of the patient's ability to pay.
- The clinic is a member of the Arkansas Association of Charitable Clinics
- The clinic is a member of National Association of Free Clinics
Up to $45,000
A 1 to 1 cash match is required, and no state funds may be used as cash match.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.