Rural Collaborative Opportunities for Occupational Learning in Health (R-COOL-Health) Scrubs Academy
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
Rural Collaborative Opportunities for Occupational Learning in Health (R-COOL-Health) Scrubs Academy offers a 4-day residential camp for North Dakota students who have completed grades 6-11 and who are interested in pursuing healthcare careers.
Students participate in hands-on activities and receive information relating to a variety of healthcare professions.
R-COOL-Health Scrubs Academy I:
- June 5 - 8, 2023
- University of North Dakota Campus in Grand Forks, North Dakota
- For students who will have completed grades 6-8
- Academy I program flyer
- Academy I sample schedule
R-COOL-Health Scrubs Academy II:
- Scrubs Academy II will not be held in 2023 but will be offered again in 2024.
- Minot, North Dakota
- For students who will have completed grades 9-11
- Academy II program flyer
- Academy II sample schedule
North Dakota middle school students who have completed grades 6-11.
The cost to attend Academy I is $275 per student.
Sponsorships may be available for students who are unable to pay the registration fee.
A link to the online application is available on both the Academy I program website.
- University of North Dakota Center for Rural Health, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.