Massachusetts State Loan Repayment Program
The Massachusetts State Loan Repayment Program offers loan repayment assistance to primary healthcare professionals who agree to serve in a Health Professional Shortage Area or a high need community of Massachusetts.
Applicants must agree to serve for 2 years.
Eligible applicants have a current unrestricted license to practice in one of the following disciplines:
- Physician (MD and DO)
- Dentist (DDS and DMD)
- Clinical or counseling psychologist
- Health service psychologist
- Licensed clinical social worker
- Licensed professional counselor
- Marriage and family therapist
- Mental health counselor
- Advanced practice registered nurse
- Physician assistant
- Dental hygienist
- Clinical pharmacist
- Substance abuse disorder clinician
- Addiction services professionals interested in becoming licensed
Healthcare professionals are eligible for up to $50,000 for a 2 year contract. Award amounts vary by discipline. Awards are never larger than the outstanding loan balance.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.