National Center of Excellence for the Prevention of Childhood Agricultural Injury
Application: Apr 24, 2020
This program will enact a cooperative agreement with a single entity to operate a National Center of Excellence that would work to prevent childhood agricultural injury through research, outreach, and research translation to practice.
The National Children's Center is expected to work closely with academic and research partners and other stakeholder organizations to advance research integration by informing best practices and effective solutions.
The purpose of The National Children's Center is:
- Reducing and preventing youth exposures and hazards on the farm
- Increasing safety culture
- Widely disseminating best practices and other information for use by families and employers
Eligible applicants include:
- Institutes of higher education
- Nonprofits with or without a 501(c)(3) status
- Governments and government entities
- Tribal and faith-based organizations
Award ceiling: $1,500,000 per year
Award floor: $1,200,000 per year
Project period: 5 years
Estimated number of awards: 1
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.