Pennsylvania Primary Care Loan Repayment Program
The Pennsylvania Primary Health Care Loan Repayment Program offers loan repayment assistance to certain health professionals who agree to practice in a Health Professional Shortage Area of Pennsylvania for a period of 2 years.
Eligible primary care professions include:
- Family practice
- General internal medicine
- General pediatrics
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Physician assistants
- Certified registered nurse practitioners
- Certified nurse midwives
- General dentists
- Registered dental hygienists
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Licensed professional counselors
- Marriage and family therapists
Physicians and dentists may receive up to $100,000 for full-time service.
Other practitioners may receive up to $60,000 for full-time service.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.