Smart Rural Community Showcase Award
The Smart Rural Community Showcase Award honors rural communities that have achieved high levels of broadband activity and have used it to support innovative practices in industry sectors such as healthcare, education, public safety, utilities, civic engagement, and commerce.
Examples of innovative healthcare applications have included:
- Health information technology
- Electronic health records
- Health information exchanges
- Remote patient monitoring
- "Store and forward" technologies designed to acquire and transmit medical images and data
Current NTCA members are eligible to apply.
This award is honorary.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.