Oregon Community Grant Program
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
While this opportunity is currently inactive, a webinar has been scheduled for the fall application cycle. See the application process section below.
The Oregon Community Grant Program awards funding to small and medium-sized nonprofits that are working to address the most pressing challenges in Oregon.
Priority will be given to projects that support clear community-identified needs for populations disproportionately impacted by inequities exacerbated by significant bias and/or discrimination, including:
- Black, Indigenous, Latinx, and people of color
- Immigrants and refugees
- People experiencing disabilities
- People living on low incomes
- People living in under-resourced communities and/or communities lacking critical infrastructure, including remote, rural, suburban, and urban communities
- People who are homeless/unsheltered
- People who identify as LGBTQIA+
- Survivors of domestic violence and/or child abuse
Nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organizations, tribal and governmental entities in Oregon are eligible to apply.
Organizations must also meet criteria for one of the following categories, as defined in the application instructions:
- Small rural organizations
- Culturally specific organizations
- Organizations specific to populations who have experienced significant bias and/ or discrimination
The maximum grant amount is $40,000. Most awards will range between $5,000 and $30,000.
About 350 grants are awarded each year.
While this opportunity is currently inactive, a webinar has been scheduled for the fall application cycle, which opens on June 30, 2023.
June 15, 2023
10:00 a.m. Pacific
Links to additional guidance and the application instructions are available on the program website.
Submit a letter of intent through the online application portal by March 20, 2023. Selected applicants will be invited to submit a full application.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.