NOSORH Rural Health Grant Writing Institute
888.391.7258 Ext. 105
The NOSORH Grant Writing Institute is a 4-month training series designed to help rural health professionals build grant writing and grantseeking skills. All classes are offered in an online format.
A certificate of completion will be given at the end of the course after completing at least 6 classes and 4-6 homework assignments.
The 2017 learning sessions will take place from 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. Eastern on the dates listed below.
- April 6 - Getting started on writing a proposal
- April 20 - Finding funding and other resources to support your proposal
- May 4 - Creating a solid work plan
- May 18 - How to use data to make the case for rural
- June 1 - Writing a narrative that tells your story
- June 15 - Creating better budgets
- June 29 - Developing a strong evaluation
- July 13 - The importance of community partners
- July 27 - Submitting a complete application and beyond
Eligible participants are rural health professionals who are seeking to gain proposal writing skills. Class size is limited to the first 50 registrants.
There is a $500 registration fee.
A group discount of $500 is available when 5 students are registered together.
Information on fee payment and refunds is available in the program flyer.
Complete the online registration form. Registration ends March 29, 2017.
Fees must be paid by April 4, 2017.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.