Wisconsin Community Grant Program
The Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation focuses on physician-led, community-based, or statewide programs to improve health through education and outreach. Preference is given to evidence-based health initiatives or pilot projects with measurable outcomes to increase health equity including, but not limited to:
- Health literacy
- Health access and equity
- Health awareness
- Mental health access and addiction support
- Adverse childhood experiences education and mitigation
- Mental, behavioral, and addiction health access and prevention services
- Disease prevention
- Medical outcomes research and/or interpretation/dissemination of research
- Physician education
- Other health topics (Projects must be evidence-based or new/innovative pilots.)
The grant committee gives preferential consideration to those applications that include a letter of support from a physician member of the Wisconsin Medical Society addressing the need for the project and the organization's ability to carry out the goals and objectives.
Grant awards are typically between $500 and $10,000.
Application guidance is available on the program website.
Proposals must be received in the Foundation office by the last Friday of September.
Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation
2450 Rimrock Road, Suite 101
Madison, WI 53713
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.