New Mexico Primary Care Capital Fund
The Primary Care Capital Fund makes loans to nonprofit primary care clinics, school-based health centers, telehealth sites, and nonprofit primary care providers in rural and medically underserved areas of New Mexico.
Funds may be used for infrastructure and construction activities, including:
- Building, construction, and renovation
- Land purchase
- Capital project planning and design
- Purchase of major equipment
- Be a community-based nonprofit primary care clinic, school-based health center, telehealth site, or primary care provider that operates in rural or other underserved healthcare area of the state
- Have a 501(c)(3) status
- Have assets totaling less than 10 million dollars
Specific eligibility criteria may be found in the Primary Care Rules Document.
Amounts vary based on need.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.