State Offices of Rural Health Coordination and Development Program (SORHCDP)
The State Offices of Rural Health Coordination and Development Program (SORHCDP) awards funding for one organization to provide leadership development and technical assistance opportunities to State Offices of Rural Health and their partners, with the goal of better coordinating and improving rural health services.
The grantee must focus on:
- Assisting in the coordination of rural healthcare through the education and development of state-level rural health leadership
- Facilitating partnerships and collaboration at the local, regional, state, and national levels to improve the exchange of information and best practices that support rural health
Eligible applicants include:
- Public, private, and nonprofit organizations, including faith-based and community-based organizations
- State governments and their agencies (such as universities, colleges, research institutions, hospitals, state and local governments or their bona fide agents,)
- Federally recognized Indian tribal governments, Indian tribes, and Indian tribal organizations
Award ceiling: $750,000 annually
Number of awards: 1
Project period: 5 years
Links to the full announcement and online application process are available through grants.gov.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.