Community Health Care Awards of Excellence
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program
determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
National Association of Community Health Centers
Community Health Care Awards of Excellence recognize
board members, clinicians, administrators, and public
officials that exemplify excellence in community
healthcare and contribute to the health center mission.
Awards are given in the areas of:
- Excellence in the community healthcare field
- Development of a health center
- Community/Migrant Health Services
- State/Regional Leadership
- Leadership in Healthcare Finance (in odd-numbered
- Health Professions Education and Training (in
Descriptions of each award
- Set higher standards of patient care and quality
- Drive innovation in healthcare delivery and improving
community health outcomes
- Demonstrate leadership and advocacy in meeting the
needs of community healthcare
Awards will be presented during the NACHC Annual
Community Health Institute, August 28 – September 1,
2020, in San Diego, California.
Each award has its own eligibility criteria. Most award
categories require that the nominee be a member of NACHC.
Amount of funding
These awards are honorary
Clinics · Federally Qualified Health Centers · Healthcare quality · Leadership
National Association of Community Health Centers,
For complete information about funding programs, including your
application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided
for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes
or monitor application status.