Community Health Care Awards of Excellence
Community Health Care Awards of Excellence recognize board members, clinicians, administrators, and public officials that exemplify excellence in community healthcare and contribute to the health center mission.
Awards are given in the areas of:
- Excellence in the community healthcare field
- Development of a health center
- Community/Migrant Health Services
- State/Regional Leadership
- Leadership in Healthcare Finance (in odd-numbered years)
- Health Professions Education and Training (in odd-numbered years)
- Set higher standards of patient care and quality
- Drive innovation in healthcare delivery and improving community health outcomes
- Demonstrate leadership and advocacy in meeting the needs of community healthcare
Awards will be presented during the NACHC Annual Community Health Institute, August 16-20, 2019 in Chicago, IL.
Each award has its own eligibility criteria. Most award categories require that the nominee be a member of NACHC.
These awards are honorary
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.