Telehealth Focused Rural Health Research Center Program
The Telehealth Focused Rural Health Research Center Cooperative Agreement will award funding to operate a telehealth focused research center which will work to assist rural health providers and governmental decision makers by increasing the amount of policy-relevant telehealth related research.
Activities will include:
- Participating in the planning and development of the annual research portfolio and the final selection of research projects
- Coordinating and providing regular updates on research progress and/or preliminary findings
- Conducting policy-relevant health services research on telehealth issues and synthesizing the results into reports easily understood by a non-technical policy audience
- Updating preexisting research that has become outdated
- Conducting literature reviews
- Submission of all finalized research findings to the Rural Health Research Gateway
- Designing and implementing dissemination strategies of research results to multiple audiences interested in rural health issues in the form of policy briefs, journal manuscripts, presentations to policy makers, responses to health policy programs and experts, and presentations at conferences
- Attending and presenting research at annual Rural Health Research Center meetings
All domestic public and private entities, nonprofit and for-profit are eligible to apply, including faith-based and community-based organizations, tribes, and tribal organizations.
Award ceiling: $950,000 per year
Project period: 4 years
Estimated number of awards: 2
Estimated total program funding: $1,900,000
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.