Delta States Rural Development Network Grant Program
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
For programmatic questions:
Diana Alatorre, MDP
For business, administrative, and fiscal
Benoit Mirindi, PhD, MPH
Grants.gov contact center:
Self-service knowledge base
HRSA contact center:
HRSA contact page
The Delta States Rural Development Network Grant Program supports the planning, development, and implementation of integrated healthcare networks within the Delta Region that collaborate to achieve efficiencies; expand access to, coordinate, and improve the quality of basic healthcare services and associated health outcomes; and strengthen the rural healthcare system as a whole.
Applicants are required to propose projects focused on:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Acute ischemic stroke
- Chronic lower respiratory disease
- Unintentional injury/substance use
- Be located in a rural county or eligible rural census tract
- Be rural public and nonprofit private entities including faith-based and community organizations
- Be part of a consortium with at least 2 additional organizations. These two other organizations can be rural, urban, nonprofit or for-profit. The consortium must include at least 3 or more healthcare providers.
- Have not previously received a Delta grant for the same or similar project unless the applicant is proposing to expand the scope of the project or the area that will be served through the project
Estimated award amount: $56,604 per eligible county/parish per year
Project period: 3 years
Estimated number of awards: 12
Estimated total program funding: $12,000,000
Links to the full announcement, application instructions, and the online application process are available through grants.gov.
Applicants are required to notify the appropriate State Office of Rural Health (SORH) of an intent to apply to this program. A copy of the letter of intent sent to the SORH and any response received must be included as an attachment to the application.
It is also highly recommended that applicants notify the Delta Regional Authority of their intent to apply.
- Directory: Delta States Rural Development Network Grant Program 2016-2019, 2016, view details
- Grantee Directory: Delta States Rural Development Network Program, 2020, 02/2021, view details
- Federal Office of Rural Health Policy, view details
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, view details
- Health Resources and Services Administration, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.