North Dakota Medical Facility Infrastructure Loan Fund
Online contact form
The Medical Facility Infrastructure Loan Fund provides loans to critical access medical facilities in North Dakota for construction projects that would improve healthcare infrastructure or increase access to existing nonprofit healthcare providers.
Funds can be used for:
- Purchase of land
- Purchase, lease, erection, or improvement of any structure or facility
- Purchase of equipment
The applicant must provide:
- A detailed description of the project
- A demonstrated need and long-term viability of the project
North Dakota healthcare facilities that meet borrowing requirements.
The proposed medical facility must have an expected utilization of at least 30 years. Priority is given to applicants located in oil producing counties.
This program has limited funding. Contact the Bank of North Dakota to discuss the project before applying.
Maximum loan amount may not exceed 75% of the project costs and:
- Proposed construction project must be at least $1,000,000
- Maximum loan amount is $15,000,000 per project or borrower
- Construction period must not exceed 24 months after loan approval
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.