North Carolina State Loan Repayment Program
Offers loan repayment assistance to behavioral health professionals who provide primary and and behavioral/mental healthcare and agree to practice in Health Professional Shortage Areas in North Carolina.
Recipients of loan repayment must agree to a minimum 2-year service obligation in a primary care setting serving rural or underserved populations.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT)
- Psychiatric Nurse Specialist (PNS)
- Health Service Psychologist (HSP)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
- Community Health Centers (CHCs)
- Migrant Health Centers
- FQHC Look-A-Likes
- Rural Health Clinics
- Community Mental Health Facilities
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Health Department Clinics
Offers up to $30,000 for a 2 year service agreement
Contact Clint Cresawn or Karen Gliarmis for more information and to begin the application process.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.