Missouri Aim for Excellence Award
Due to the impact COVID-19, Missouri Hospital Association is suspending the 2020 awards program.
The Missouri Hospital Association's (MHA) Aim for Excellence Award recognizes hospitals for their accomplishments, innovations, and outcomes for projects that address at least one of the three Triple Aim principles, which are population, quality, and cost/value. Awards will be given in 3 categories:
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Small and large metropolitan statistical area hospitals
- Care collaborative or healthcare systems
The award will recognize achievement, disseminate successful models, motivate innovation, promote publication, and support application to nationally-based grants and awards.
Hospitals and health systems projects that meet the following are eligible for the award:
- Project-based applications designating a team or organization
- Limit of one application per hospital, although a hospital also may be part of the larger comprehensive care model award
- Intervention must have been implemented for at least one year and have evidence of results
- Hospital-based applications must address at least 2 of the 3 Triple Aim principles
- Awards for the comprehensive care model or health system must address all three principles
Up to 6 member organization- or team-based projects will be recognized with the award at the MHA Annual Convention and Trade Show. Winners will receive complimentary registration and tickets to the award events.
The awards banquet will take place on November 7, 2019 , at Tan-Tar-A Resort, in Osage Beach, MO.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.