Missouri Aim for Excellence Award
The Missouri Hospital Association (MHA) Aim for Excellence 2021 Award will recognize hospitals for their accomplishments in addressing challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hospitals and health systems projects that meet the following are eligible for the award:
- Organizational-based strategies/responses to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Limit of 2 applications per hospital, and applications must focus on COVID-19
- One specific COVID-19 challenge with resulting solution and interventions
Awards will be given in 2 categories:
- Critical access and rural hospitals
- Small and large metropolitan statistical area hospitals and healthcare systems
Benefits for winning and honorable mention hospitals are listed on the program website.
Awards will be presented at MHA's Convention and Trade Show in November, 2021.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.