Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Change Leadership Programs
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Change Leadership Programs are designed to extend the influence and impact of leaders working to build a Culture of Health, a national framework designed to ensure that people are supported to live the healthiest lives possible where they live, learn, work, and play.
- Health Policy Research Scholars Program invests in scholars from underrepresented populations and disadvantaged backgrounds whose research and leadership will influence policy toward a culture of health
- Interdisciplinary Research Leaders Program supports teams of researchers with advanced leadership skills in applying health research and policy to meet the pressing needs of communities. The 2022 cohort will focus on structural racism and health.
- Culture of Health Leaders Program supports leaders across disciplines and sectors to create collaborative solutions that address health inequities and move communities toward a culture of health
- Clinical Scholars Program prepares and supports small teams of clinicians from a range of disciplines to lead transformative change in their communities, with a focus on health equity
Eligibility varies with each program. Check each program website for details.
Each program includes:
- Leadership training
- Advanced curriculum in health policy, community engagement, health equity, and other topics
- Interdisciplinary collaboration, networking, and mentoring
- Funding through stipends and grants
Application instructions, deadlines, and technical assistance webinars are listed by program.
Health Policy Research Scholars
- Deadline: March 15, 2023
- Health Policy Research Scholars program website
- Online application
- Interdisciplinary Research Leaders Program
- Culture of Health Leaders Program applications for the next cohort will open in the future.
- Clinical Scholars Program is currently being restructured.
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.