Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Change Leadership Programs
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Change Leadership Programs are designed to extend the influence and impact of leaders working to build a Culture of Health, a national framework designed to ensure that people are supported to live the healthiest lives possible where they live, learn, work, and play.
Research Leaders Program supports teams of
researchers with advanced leadership skills in applying
health research and policy to meet the pressing needs
The themes for 2019 scholars are:
- Community development and health
- Clinical practice, social services, and health
- Clinical Scholars Program prepares and supports small teams of clinicians from a range of disciplines to lead transformative change in their communities, with a focus on health equity
- Culture of Health Leaders Program supports leaders across disciplines and sectors to create collaborative solutions that address health inequities and move communities toward a culture of health
- Health Policy Research Scholars Program invests in scholars from underrepresented populations and disadvantaged backgrounds whose research and leadership will influence policy toward a culture of health
Eligibility varies with each program. Check each program website for details.
Each program includes:
- Leadership training
- Advanced curriculum in health policy, community engagement, health equity, and other topics
- Interdisciplinary collaboration, networking, and mentoring
- Funding through stipends and grants
Application instructions, deadlines, and technical assistance webinars are listed by program.
Culture of Health Leaders Program
- Culture of Health Leaders Application Instructions
- Deadline: February 20, 2019
- Culture of Health Leaders webinar recording
- Clinical Scholars Program
- Interdisciplinary Research Leaders Program
Health Policy Research Scholars
- Health Policy Research Scholars Application Instructions
- Deadline: Will reopen in 2020
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.