North Carolina Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program (SHIP) Grant
The North Carolina Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program Grant (SHIP) assists small, rural hospitals in North Carolina with upgrading essential capital equipment, implementing new processes to deliver high quality care, and transitioning to an electronic working environment.Funds may be used to:
- Secure and manage subcontract agreements with participating SHIP hospitals
- Ensure SHIP hospitals implement and/or participate in approved activities
- Ensure SHIP hospitals report on required performance measures
- Conduct quarterly performance assessments tracking hospitals' progress in achieving agreed-upon deliverables
- Monitor financial invoices quarterly for appropriateness of expenses
- Track and report each participating hospital's status. Report successful completion of performance measures and achievements of target goals.
Any organization that employs staff that have experience working with small and rural hospitals in NC and knowledge of the Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program.
Award ceiling: $272,427 each year; up to 3 years
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.