3RNet Recruiting for Retention Academy
The 3RNet Recruiting for Retention Academy includes:
- Access to live webinars featuring national experts on rural/underserved recruiting and retention
- Password protected portal to gain access to the webinar recordings, session materials, and more
- Ability to ask questions of other Academy attendees and 3RNet members via the Academy listserv
- A certificate of completion for those who attend and complete
Sessions will take place at 1:30 p.m. Central and are expected to last 75-90 minutes on the following dates:
- October 8, 2019
- Recruiting for Retention Hierarchy: Building the Foundation
- Special Topic – 3RNet: Twenty Years of Supporting Rural and Underserved Communities
- October 22, 2019
- Planning and Preparation: Laying the Groundwork for Recruitment Success
- Special Topic – Factors to Market Your Community: How to Use Our Guide
- November 5, 2019
- Searching for Candidates: Where and How to Generate the Best Candidates
- Special Topic – Differences in Generational Recruitment
- November 19, 2019
- Screening Candidates: Finding the Right Fit for Your Organization
- Special Topic – Background Checks: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You
- December 3, 2019
- Follow Up and Follow Through: Closing the Deal and Planning for the Future
- Special Topic – An Employer's Guide to Workforce Incentive Programs
- December 17, 2019
- Resources and Wrap Up: Bringing it All Together
- Special Topic – Special Considerations for Recruiting Mental and Behavioral Health Providers
The program is open to anyone with an interest in rural recruitment and retention.
The registration cost is $500.
Complete the online registration form.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.