3RNet Recruiting for Retention Academy
The 3RNet Recruiting for Retention Academy includes:
- Access to live webinars featuring national experts on rural/underserved recruiting and retention
- Password protected portal to gain access to the webinar recordings, session materials, and additional resources
- Ability to ask questions of other Academy attendees and 3RNet members via the Academy listserv
- A certificate of completion for those who attend and complete
Sessions will take place at 1:30 p.m. Central and are expected to last 75-90 minutes on the following dates:
- October 6, 2020
- Recruiting for Retention Hierarchy: Using Candidate Motivations to Strategically Market
- Ask An Expert: What do I need to know about 3RNet as a national tool for rural and underserved recruitment?
- October 20, 2020
- Combating Isolation in Rural and Underserved Recruiting
- Ask An Expert: How do I engage a spouse/partner during the recruitment and retention process?
- November 3, 2020
- Compensation Trends for Providers: Balancing Financial and Lifestyle Needs
- Ask An Expert: What do I need to know about loan repayment programs?
- November 17, 2020
- Avoiding Burnout Through a Managed Scope of Practice
- Ask An Expert: How has COVID-19 changed recruiting?
- December 1, 2020
- Recruiting for Team Based Care in Rural and Underserved Communities
- Ask An Expert: How do I make a case for mental/behavioral health providers? And why do I need to?
- December 15, 2020
- Building Support for your Recruitment Efforts at the Local Level
- Ask An Expert: How can I use the 100% Community Approach to complement the Academy hierarchy process?
The Academy is designed for safety net facility employees (Federally Qualified Health Centers, Critical Access Hospitals, Rural Health Clinics, and others) such as:
- Human Resources
- Medical Directors
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
The program is open to anyone with an interest in rural recruitment and retention.
The registration cost is $500.
Complete the online registration form.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.