Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Award: Capacity Building
Application: Jan 10, 2022
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) Engagement Awards program funds projects that encourage the integration of patients, caregivers, clinicians, and other stakeholders as members of the patient-centered outcomes research/clinical effectiveness research process. Projects should be designed to support PCORI's Strategic Plan.
For this funding cycle, proposals that focus on maternal morbidity and mortality are encouraged.
Eligible applicants are public or private sector research organizations, including:
- Nonprofit and for-profit organizations
- Universities and colleges
- Hospitals and healthcare systems
- Units of local, state, and federal government
- International organizations, as long as there is demonstrable benefit to the US healthcare system
Up to $250,000 for a 2 year project period.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.