Rural Maryland Prosperity Investment Fund (RMPIF)
Application: Jul 24, 2017
Grants to promote economic prosperity in Maryland’s disadvantaged and underserved rural communities.
Priority will be given to proposals that address:
- Recruitment and retention of healthcare providers
- Improving access to care
- Behavioral and mental health
- Chronic disease prevention and management
- Oral and dental health
- Water and wastewater
- Workforce housing
- Commercial and industrial facilities
- Rural Entrepreneurship Development
- Rural Regional Planning and Development Councils
See the program website for eligibility requirements by priority area.
Total funds available: $2,000,000Funds specifically allocated to each priority area:
- Rural Healthcare Organizations: $527,833
- Regional Infrastructure Projects: $527,833
- Rural Entrepreneurship Development: $527,833
- Rural Regional Planning and Development Councils: $416,501
While matching funds are not required, priority is given to applicants that have secured matching funds from non-state sources.
Links to guidelines and application instructions by priority area may be found on the program website. Scroll to the bottom of the page for RMPIF information.
Abstract proposals must be submitted using the online form by June 9, 2017. Selected applicants will be invited to submit a full proposal, with a deadline of July 24, 2017.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.