Georgia Rural Hospital Tax Credit
Georgia state law that allows tax credits for contributions made to rural hospitals.
Eligible rural hospital organizations will be posted on the program website by November 30, 2020.
Timeline for 2021 eligibility determination and reporting:
- August 10, 2020 – Hospital Financial Survey deadline
- September 10, 2020 – Preliminary List of Eligible Hospitals posted to the program website
- October 16, 2020 – Deadline for hospitals to submit the 990 Proxy form
- November 30, 2020 – Final List of Eligible Hospitals and Eligible Hospitals ranked by Financial Need posted to the program website
- January 5, 2022 – Rural Hospital Tax Credit Donation and Expenditure Report template posted to the DCH website
- February 1, 2022 – Deadline for hospitals to email completed Donation and Expenditure Reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.