Georgia Rural Hospital Tax Credit
Georgia state law that allows tax credits for contributions made to rural hospitals.
Eligible rural hospital organizations are listed in the 2019 Eligible Hospitals document.
The 2020 eligible hospitals list is in process.
Timeline for 2020 eligibility determination and reporting:
- July 26, 2019 – FY 2018 Hospital Financial Survey deadline
- September 10, 2019 – 2020 Preliminary List of Eligible Hospitals posted to the program website
- October 16, 2019 – Deadline for hospitals to submit the 990 Proxy form, Five Year Plan, and Dun and Bradstreet Supplier Qualifier Report to firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 29, 2019 – 2020 Final List of Eligible Hospitals and Eligible Hospitals ranked by Financial Need posted to the program website
- January 5, 2021 – 2020 Rural Hospital Tax Credit Donation and Expenditure Report template posted to the DCH website
- February 1, 2021 – Deadline for hospitals to email completed Donation and Expenditure Reports to email@example.com
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.