New Hampshire Opportunity Grants
603.228.2448 Ext. 312
Opportunity Grants fund projects that address urgent needs, emerging opportunities, innovative projects, and/or projects that build and disseminate knowledge to improve the health of people in New Hampshire.
Priority will be given to projects that:
- Advance health equity for people who lack a fair opportunity to optimize their health potential for a variety of reasons, including income, age, race, culture, ethnicity, disability, educational level, geography, or sexual orientation
- Leverage resources
- Involve collaboration with other organizations
- Demonstrate sustainability
- Serve or have the potential to serve a wide geographic area of New Hampshire and/or a significant population of New Hampshire residents
The Endowment for Health funds programs and projects within the areas of:
- Children's behavioral health
- Early childhood/ healthy development of young children
- Health equity
- Healthy aging
- Health policy
Eligibility is limited to:
- Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations
- Government agencies
- Colleges and universities
Proposed projects and activities must serve the people of New Hampshire.
Grant range is typically between $1,000 - $20,000 with a 1 year project period.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.