Rural Policy Analysis Program
The Rural Policy Analysis Program will fund a grant to support research and analysis of key policy issues affecting health and human services in rural communities on a national scope.
The funded project is expected to:
- Provide timely analysis and synthesis of policies and regulations impacting rural health systems and communities in the form of policy briefs, reports, webinars, and oral presentations
- Describe the historical context and current implications of rural policy issues
- Facilitate public dialogue around rural policy issues
- Identify opportunities for integrating health and human services in policies impacting rural communities
- Identify considerations for rural stakeholders and policy makers
Eligible applicants include domestic public, private, and nonprofit organizations, including tribes and tribal organizations, faith-based and community-based organizations, institutions of higher education, state and local governments, and hospitals.
$225,000 per year for 3 years will be awarded to a single organization or agency.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.