Louisiana New Horizons Grant Program
The New Horizons Grant Program provides funding for new, innovative projects to improve the health, education, and well-being of the people of Louisiana. Projects should take less than one year to complete.
The ideal New Horizons project is:
- A new approach to an established need or addressing an overlooked community need
- Backed by theory or research and based on a clear logic model
- Properly staffed by an organization with the capacity to complete the project
- Solving a clear and important problem with measurable outcomes
- Scalable and, if successful, able to be replicated in other places
Louisiana-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations in good standing with the Louisiana Secretary of State are eligible to apply.
Up to $25,000 for a 1 year project period.
Links to additional guidance and the application instructions are available on the program website.
Applicants must submit a letter of intent through the online application portal. Selected applicants will be invited to submit a formal application.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.