Louisiana New Horizons Grant Program
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana Foundation
The New Horizons Grant Program provides funding for new,
innovative projects to improve the health, education, and
well-being of the people of Louisiana. Projects should
take less than one year to complete.
The ideal New Horizons project is:
- A new approach to an established need or addressing
an overlooked community need
- Backed by theory or research and based on a clear
- Properly staffed by an organization with the capacity
to complete the project
- Solving a clear and important problem with measurable
- Scalable and, if successful, able to be replicated in
Louisiana-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations in good
standing with the Louisiana Secretary of State are
eligible to apply.
Amount of funding
Up to $25,000 for a 1 year project period.
Healthcare needs and services · Wellness, health promotion, and disease prevention · Louisiana
For complete information about funding programs, including your
application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided
for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes
or monitor application status.