Maryland Promoting Community Health Resources
Application: Dec 17, 2018
Maryland Supporting Community Health Resources provides grants to community health projects serving Maryland for the purpose of building capacity, expanding access, promoting health equity, and improving population health.
Projects will be considered in 3 categories:
- Promoting delivery of essential health services: primary/preventative care, dental, and women’s health services
- Addressing the heroin and opioid epidemic through behavioral health integration
- Promoting food security and addressing childhood and family obesity
Interventions that propose community-based partnerships that create social, political, or economic support systems to address the social determinants of health for a specific population are strongly encouraged.
Eligible applicants are:
- Designated community health resources
- Primary healthcare services community health resources
- Access services community health resource
Specific eligibility information is available in the application instructions.
Consult the application instructions for additional information on award amounts by category.
Selected applicants will be invited to submit a full proposal which must be submitted by both email and mail delivery by December 17, 2018 to:
Edith Budd, Administrator
Maryland Community Health Resources Commission
45 Calvert Street, Room 336
Annapolis, MD 21401
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.