Maryland Promoting Community Health Resources Grants
Application: Dec 17, 2020
Maryland Supporting Community Health Resources provides grants to community health projects serving Maryland for the purpose of building capacity, expanding access, promoting health equity, and improving population health.
Projects will be considered in 3 focus areas:
- Addressing chronic disease prevention and disease management, with specific focus on the prevention and management of diabetes, and the complications and comorbidities of diabetes
- Addressing the health and social needs of vulnerable populations who are disproportionately impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Addressing the immediate and longer-term recovery needs of Maryland's safety net providers as they navigate the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic through efforts that restore capacity to deliver essential health services and help support the basic needs of vulnerable communities they serve
Strategic priorities include:
- Preserving health equity by addressing health disparities and Social Determinants of Health (SDOH), with a particular emphasis on addressing disparities that disproportionately impact racial and ethnic minorities and have been exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Promoting the efficient and strategic delivery of integrated population health interventions for vulnerable residents through the support of innovative, sustainable community partnerships that focus on underserved communities, such that the totality of needs for the targeted populations are addressed
Eligible applicants are:
- Designated community health resources
- Primary healthcare services community health resources
- Access services community health resource
Specific eligibility information is available in the application instructions.
Consult the application instructions for additional information on award amounts by category.
Selected applicants will be invited to submit a full proposal, with a deadline of December 17, 2020.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.