Maryland Promoting Community Health Resources Grants
Application: Dec 19, 2019
Maryland Supporting Community Health Resources provides grants to community health projects serving Maryland for the purpose of building capacity, expanding access, promoting health equity, and improving population health.
Projects will be considered in 3 categories:
- Promoting delivery of essential health services: primary/preventative care, dental, and women's health services
- Addressing the heroin and opioid epidemic through behavioral health integration
- Promoting food security and addressing childhood and family obesity
Strategic priorities include:
- Preserving or enhancing the state's ability to serve vulnerable populations regardless of insurance status
- Promoting health equity by reducing health disparities and addressing the social determinants of health
- Supporting community-based programs that are innovative, sustainable, and replicable
Eligible applicants are:
- Designated community health resources
- Primary healthcare services community health resources
- Access services community health resource
Specific eligibility information is available in the application instructions.
Consult the application instructions for additional information on award amounts by category.
Email a Letter of Intent and a copy of the most recent financial audit to email@example.com by November 20, 2019. Financial audits must also be submitted in hard copy by the letter of intent deadline to:
Chris Kelter, Chief Financial Officer
Maryland Community Health Resources Commission
45 Calvert Street, Room 336
Annapolis, MD 21401
Selected applicants will be invited to submit a full proposal, with a deadline of December 19, 2019.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.