Texas Small Rural Hospital Improvement Grant Program (SHIP)
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
A list of regional coordinators is provided in the application instructions.
The Texas Small Rural Hospital Improvement Grant Program (SHIP) helps small rural hospitals of 49 beds or less with their quality improvement efforts and with their adaptation to changing payment systems through investments in hardware, software, and related trainings.
- Support improved data collection to facilitate quality reporting and improvement
- Support the development or basic tenets of accountable care organizations (ACOs) or shared savings programs
- Improve hospital financial processes
Eligible applicants are small hospitals with 49 beds or less located in a rural area of Texas.
The estimated maximum budget is $13,011 per hospital.
A link to the application instructions is available on the program website.
- Texas State Office of Rural Health, view details
- Texas Department of Agriculture, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.