Colorado Rural Essential Access Provider (REAP) Loan Repayment Program
The Colorado Rural Essential Access Provider (REAP) Loan Repayment Program offers loan repayment assistance to certain healthcare professionals who agree to practice in an approved REAP site for 2 years.
Applicants must be employed at an approved REAP site before beginning an application. If an eligible workplace is not on the approved site list, the site administrator may submit an application to become an approved site at any time.
Eligible health professions include:
- Physicians (MD or DO)
- Family medicine
- General internal medicine
- General psychiatry or general child psychiatry
- General pediatrics
- General obstetrics and gynecology
- Clinical pharmacists
- Licensed clinical or counseling psychologists
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Licensed professional counselors
- Licensed marriage and family therapists
- Certified nurse midwives
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
- Psychiatric nurse specialists
For 2 years of full-time service:
- $30,000 for physicians
- $15,000 for all other health professionals
- $15,000 for physicians
- $7,500 for all other health professionals
Eligible private practices in rural or frontier counties that are interested in applying to be an approved REAP site may use the online site application linked on the program website. Site applications are accepted year-round.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.