Con Alma Health Foundation Grants
Con Alma Health Foundation Grants provide funding for projects designed to improve health and advance health equity for people who live in New Mexico.
- Access - Focus on access to health and healthcare as well as improving the health status and quality of life for the uninsured and medically underserved in New Mexico
- Culturally appropriate services - Traditional and community-based approaches that work to reduce health disparities, particularly for rural areas, tribal communities, immigrant families, people of color, and other hard to reach individuals and communities
- Evaluation/Research - New solutions to old problems and efforts, which may include data analysis, support of policy and advocacy, and/or the creation of new knowledge
- Health Promotion - Efforts that define health broadly and emphasize education, prevention, and personal empowerment
- Policy - Consumer participation in health policy formation and advocacy efforts to improve the health and well-being of people who live in New Mexico
- Workforce Development - The development of professionals who reflect the cultural and linguistic diversity of communities in New Mexico, including individuals who are participating in traditional as well as non-traditional training and educational opportunities
Eligible applicants are New Mexico 501(c)3 organizations or organizations with approved fiscal sponsors.
- Communities historically marginalized or traumatized because of race, language, gender, sexual orientation, or spiritual beliefs
- Immigrant, rural, and border communities
- Low-income and economically disempowered communities
- People with disabilities and people suffering from chronic health conditions and trauma-related health inequities
- People who are uninsured, underinsured, and/or medically underserved
Anticipated awards: Fixed request amount
of $10,000, $15,000, or $20,000
Project period: 1 year
Estimated number of awards: 22-26
Estimated total program funding: $650,000
Links to additional guidance and application instructions are available on the program website.
Submit applications through the online grant portal. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the grant portal.
- Con Alma Health Foundation, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.