Agricultural Health and Safety Small Grant Program
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
Western Center for Agricultural Health and Safety (WCAHS) provides grants to address research, outreach, or educational issues of agricultural health and safety in Arizona, California, Hawaii, and/or Nevada.
The overarching goal of the program is to encourage the development of creative research projects while nurturing researchers, particularly early career researchers, interested in improving agricultural health and safety for the Western U.S.
The program is designed to:
- Fund short-term research projects to support the collection of preliminary data
- Attract new investigators to WCAHS and the field of agricultural health and safety
- Facilitate the exploration of innovative research directions
- Engage and mentor graduate students across multiple disciplines
Priority is given to projects that:
- Include collaboration with cooperative extension farm advisors or farm labor contractors
- Result in agricultural industry, community, and/or policy outputs
Eligible applicants are early stage and under-represented investigators located in or with project activities and research sites located in Arizona, California, Hawaii, and/or Nevada.
Early-stage investigators include graduate students, postdoctoral scholars, research staff, and professors who have completed their terminal degree within the past 10 years and have yet to be awarded a substantial grant as a principal investigator.
Up to $30,000
Links to additional guidance and the application instructions are available on the program website.
Submit the completed application package in a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Western Center for Agricultural Health and Safety, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.