Community Facilities Technical Assistance and Training Grant
Contact the appropriate local Rural Development office.
This program offers grants to intermediary organizations to provide technical assistance and training for rural organizations and agencies to identify and plan for community facility needs that exist in their area.
Funds may be used to:
- Assist communities in identifying and planning for community facility needs
- Identify resources to finance community facility needs from public and private sources
- Prepare reports and surveys needed to request financial assistance to develop community facilities
- Prepare applications for USDA financial assistance
- Improve the management, including financial management, related to the operation of community facilities
- Assist with other areas of need identified by the Secretary of Agriculture
Eligible applicants include:
- Public bodies
- Nonprofit organizations
- Federally recognized tribes
Up to $150,000.
Matching funds are not required, but preference is giving to applications with a cash match.
Links to the full announcement and online application procedures are available through grants.gov.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.