Episcopal Health Foundation Strategy Grants
Application: Sep 25, 2020
Grants for projects in Texas that:
- Strengthen systems of health by catalyzing health systems to be accessible, equitable and deliver health, not just healthcare
- Activate communities by strengthening organizations and congregations to build health-promoting communities
- Build the foundation for a healthy life by investing in early childhood brain development
Each grant proposal must select a goal and strategy from the Episcopal Health Foundation Strategic Plan.
Eligible applicants are nonprofit, tax exempt organizations that serve vulnerable populations within the 57-county service area of the Episcopal Diocese of Texas.
Grant amounts are not specified.
Submit an online letter of inquiry (LOI). Selected applicants will be invited to submit a full proposal. Please note that there are different deadlines for each program goal.
- Strengthening Systems of Health
- LOI - December 16, 2019
- Application - February 20, 2020
- Activate Communities
- LOI - April 22, 2020
- Application - June 22, 2020
- Foundation for a Healthy Life
- LOI - July 24, 2020
- Application - September 25, 2020
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.