Episcopal Health Foundation Strategy Grants
Application: Feb 26, 2021
Grants for projects in Texas that:
- Strengthen systems of health by catalyzing health systems to be accessible, equitable and deliver health, not just healthcare
- Activate communities by strengthening organizations and congregations to build health-promoting communities
- Build the foundation for a healthy life by investing in early childhood brain development
Each grant proposal must select a goal and strategy from the Episcopal Health Foundation Strategic Plan.
Eligible applicants are nonprofit, tax exempt organizations that serve vulnerable populations within the 57-county service area of the Episcopal Diocese of Texas.
Grant amounts are not specified.
Submit an online letter of inquiry (LOI). Selected applicants will be invited to submit a full proposal. Please note that there are different deadlines for each program goal.
- Strengthening Systems of Health
- LOI - January 15, 2021
- Application - February 26, 2021
- Activate Communities
- LOI - May 7, 2021
- Application - June 30, 2021
- Foundation for a Healthy Life
- LOI - July 23, 2021
- Application - September 24, 2021
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.