Seventh Generation Fund for Indigenous Peoples Grants
Seventh Generation Fund for Indigenous Peoples grants provide funding to native community-based projects in the areas of:
- Supporting strategies for building viable, culturally-ecologically-economically healthy communities grounded in Indigenous language, creative expression, life ways, and worldviews
- Supporting Native women-led work around the response to, prevention of, and healing from violence against Native women
- Protecting earth’s natural systems and ability to nurture and sustain life by supporting Native land stewardship practices and the defense of land and waters
Eligible applicants are:
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit status
- A Native American/Indigenous peoples’ initiative or project that accomplishes its work within the community it serves
- At least 80% of the board of directors and leadership are Indigenous peoples
- An Indigenous Executive Director
Up to $50,000 depending on the program type.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.