Wildhorse Foundation Grants
Wildhorse Foundation provides grants to tribes and national, regional, or local Native American organizations that serve individuals in the Cayuse, Umatilla, and Walla Walla tribes of Oregon and Washington.
The Foundation funds projects in the areas of:
- Public health
- Public safety
- Environmental protection
- Gambling addiction prevention, education, and treatment
- Cultural activities
- Historic preservation
- Salmon restoration
Eligible applicants include:
- Morrow, Umatilla, Union, and Wallowa counties in Oregon
- The Tribes Ceded Territory in Washington, which is most of Benton, Columbia, and Walla Walla Counties
- Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation
- Any Native American Tribal government agency or Native American charitable organization with its principal office and base of operations within the State of Oregon
- Any national or regional Indian organization
Up to $20,000. The Foundation awards approximately $1,000,000 each year.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.