Colorado Capital Infrastructure – Increasing Access to Care for Coloradans of Color
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
The Colorado Health Foundation provides funding for capital projects for safety net practices in Colorado designed to build the capacity of clinics to serve more Coloradans of color with team-based, comprehensive primary care centered on patients' preferences, needs and values. Projects must support the Foundation's cornerstones.
Examples of eligible projects include:
- Facility acquisition, construction, renovation or expansion
- Medical and office equipment purchases
- Equipment and/or technology costs for patients without the means to access telemedicine services, as well as patient education on the use of telemedicine
- Equipment and/or technology costs for providers to provide and/or improve telemedicine services
- Hardware, software, installation and technical assistance costs associated with health information technology systems
- Operating expenses associated with physical or information technology expansions and/or improvements
Eligible applicants are nonprofit clinics and public agencies that provide comprehensive primary care services and meet the following criteria:
- Serve at least 50% patients of color, defined as Arab/Middle Eastern, Asian/Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx, Indigenous/Native American and multiracial communities
- At least 50% of patients served are living on low income, demonstrated through Medicaid caseload, number of uninsured and/or individuals on the Children's Health Plan Plus or the Colorado Indigent Care Program
Applicants should provide integrated healthcare services through teams composed of behavioral, physical, and/or oral healthcare providers.
For-profit clinics will also be eligible to apply for the primary care capital funding, provided they meet the criteria.
Up to $400,000
Links to additional program guidance and the online application system are available on the program website.
- Colorado Health Foundation, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.