Illinois Community Partners Grant
Application: Apr 12, 2019
The Illinois Community Partners Grant provides funding to support innovative direct services in Illinois dedicated to advancing health system objectives that:
- Improve health condition and health insurance literacy
- Increase access to healthcare
- Enhance care coordination
- Address behavioral and social determinants of health to reduce health disparities
In addition to aligning with one or more of the four areas of focus, the following criteria are required for review of all grant proposals:
- The organization must have a 501(c)(3) tax status for at least one year prior to application
- Services provided in Illinois
- Operates under a non-discrimination policy
- Governed by an all-volunteer Board of Directors that are not compensated for their service
Amounts will range between $20,000 and $100,000.
Submit an online letter of intent by February 8, 2019. Selected organizations will be invited to submit a full application, with a deadline of April 12, 2019.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.