Louisiana Healthcare Workforce Collective Impact Grants
Healthcare Workforce Collective Impact Grants provide funding for organizations working to implement educational, recruitment, retention, and related programs to meet pressing needs in Louisiana's healthcare workforce.
Projects must include:
- Comprehensive analysis and a logic model
- Multiple collaborators
- Participatory design and community representation and inclusion
Evident workforce gaps in Louisiana include:
- General practitioners, nurses and nurse practitioners, particularly those serving and living in low-income and rural communities
- Mental healthcare providers, particularly counselors, psychologists, and psychiatrists
- Dentists and other dental health professionals
Louisiana-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations in good standing with the Louisiana Secretary of State are eligible to apply.
Award ceiling: $1,000,000
Award floor: $250,000
Project period: 3 years
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.