Idaho SelectHealth Awards Program
Due to the changing COVID-19 situation, SelectHealth is postponing the 2020 application window. Applications are not currently being accepted.
The SelectHealth Awards Program recognizes organizations and individuals in Idaho working to:
- Promote health and wellness
- Assist individuals with special needs
- Create safe environments
- Build strong communities
- Support the underserved
Priority consideration will be given to applicants that focus on current program health priorities:
- Prevent suicide deaths
- Prevent substance use
- Prevent chronic conditions related to unhealthy weight
- Prevent unintentional injuries
- Improve immunization rates
- Improve air quality
- Improve mental well-being
Eligible applicants are organizations working to make a healthy difference in Idaho communities. Organizations are not required to have 501(c)3 status.
Awards will be given to 20 organizations. Awards include:
- $3,000 cash award
- A marketing package worth over $20,000, which
- Large banner featuring the organization
- Two-minute video highlighting the organization
- High-quality photos
- Media coverage on local news outlets
Award winners must attend and accept their awards at the Select 25 Awards luncheon. A travel stipend is available for those who travel more than 100 miles to attend.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.