Minnesota Pipeline Program Dual Training Grants
Jacquelynn Mol Sletten
Pipeline Program Dual Training Grants provide funding for employers in Minnesota to cover the costs of degree, certificate, and/or recognized credential programs for their permanent employees who are seeking training in high need industries and occupations.
Funded dual training programs must:
- Involve student/employees who are employed at a permanent work location within Minnesota
- Meet competency standards through means of on-the-job training by the employer and related instruction by a qualified training provider
- Result in student/employee earning an industry-recognized degree, certificate, or credential through a qualified related instruction training provider upon successful completion of the dual training program
Eligible occupation training programs in the healthcare services industry include:
- Community health worker
- Electronic health records manager
- Health support specialist
- Medical assistant
- Psychiatric/mental health technician inpatient
- Psychiatric/mental health technician outpatient
- Senior living culinary manager
Other eligible industries include:
Per statue, Dual Training Grant funds are required to be disbursed proportionally throughout the state of Minnesota. Many rural businesses have applied for and been awarded funds.
Eligible applicants are employers or organizations of employers that are able to work with the Minnesota Pipeline program to offer dual training programs where employees receive on-the-job training and qualified related instruction.
Award ceiling: $150,000 per applicant
and $6,000 per student/employee
Estimated total program funding: $3,725,631
Applicants with annual revenue that exceeds $25,000,000 from the previous calendar year are required to match at least 25% of the related instruction costs for each student/employee.
MN Office of Higher Education / Dual Training Grant
1450 Energy Park Drive, Ste. 350
St. Paul, MN 55108
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.